Breaking Dawn ( Twilight saga ) By Stephenie Meyer



Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final novel in the The Twilight Saga by American author Stephenie Meyer. Divided into three parts, the first and third sections are written from Bella Swan's perspective and the second is written from the perspective of Jacob Black. The novel directly follows the events of the previous novel, Eclipse, as Bella and Edward Cullen get married, leaving behind a heartbroken Jacob. When Bella faces an unexpected situation, she does what it takes to undergo the ultimate transformation and fight the final battle to save her love.
Meyer finished an outline of the book in 2003, but developed and changed it as she wrote New Moon and Eclipse, though the main and most significant storylines remained unchanged. Little, Brown and Company took certain measures to prevent the book's contents from leaking, such as closing forums and message boards on several fansites and providing a special e-mail address for fans to send in links to leaks and spoilers online.

From The Book



"No one is staring at you,I promised myself.No one is staring at you. No one is staring at you.
But, because I couldn't lie convincingly even to myself, I had to check.
As I sat waiting for one of the three traffic lights in town to turn green, I peeked to the right—in her
minivan, Mrs. Weber had turned her whole torso in my direction. Her eyes bored into mine, and I
flinched back, wondering why she didn't drop her gaze or look ashamed. It was still considered rude to
stare at people, wasn't it? Didn't that apply to me anymore?
Then I remembered that these windows were so darkly tinted that she probably had no idea if it was
even me in here, let alone that I'd caught her looking. I tried to take some comfort in the fact that she
wasn't really staring at me, just the car.
Mycar. Sigh.
I glanced to the left and groaned. Two pedestrians were frozen on the sidewalk, missing their chance to
cross as they stared. Behind them, Mr. Marshall was gawking through the plate-glass window of his little
souvenir shop. At least he didn't have his nose pressed up against the glass. Yet.
The light turned green and, in my hurry to escape, I stomped on the gas pedal without thinking—the
normal way I would have punched it to get my ancient Chevy truck moving.
Engine snarling like a hunting panther, the car jolted forward so fast that my body slammed into the black
leather seat and my stomach flattened against my spine."



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your opinion